Saturday, October 24, 2009

SOME FALL FOR SPRING

I'm a black/white/gray type of gal and after seeing the trends for Spring 2010, which is saturated with prints, denim and color, I felt a little scared. I'm still in the process of getting used to adding a little color in my wardrobe, but going all-out on color and prints is something I'm sure I cannot do... yet. So thank goodness for Rick Owens. Rick Owens Spring 2010 collection stayed true to its roots. No pretending, no surprises. It was everything we'd expect from a Rick Owens show: dark, edgy and monochromatic (and very much my style). Some fall looks have also managed to seep in his Spring looks, like the biker vests, blazers, fringe and jumpsuit but given of course Owens' genius geometric and asymmetrical treatment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment